Totorial on Using LibSBML from Tomcat
This page hosts resources that will help you to set up libSBML to be used from Tomcat.
On this page you will find:
- an example project file
- PDF files showing concurrent usage of libSBML and how it would fare
- PDF that explains common issues when using Java & libSBML
- PDF file of the tutorial
It is rather easy to set up libSBML for Tomcat, just follow these steps:
- install tomcat
- add libsbml libraries to the library tomcat library path
- ensure the libraries are found by tomcat
- write an initializer class, so sbmlj is only loaded once
- write your webapplication using servlets / jsp or what have you
Support or Contact
In case you have problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.